Duff's Hotter Than Bobby Flay
So I was watchin' the Food Network last night. (According to an article on MSN recently, I'm fairly cool for doing so. Who knew?) Ever watched Ace of Cakes? Man, I must be warped but I think Duff's actually a little on the hottie side. Weirdly so, but yeah. I mean, he's no Dave Lieberman but... hehehehe Bobby Flay however? Not so much. Don't know what it is about him but seriously not diggin' him.
I think I like Duff's odd factor. And he looks like he'd be a lot of fun. He isn't afraid to put himself out there, be a complete nut and still be able to laugh at himself. And he's like the Ami of cakes. (ever watch Miami Ink? I'm so in love with Ami and Garver it ain't funny. Except, maybe it is a little bit. lol)
Which gets me to thinking...Preacher man has NOTHING in common with any of these dudes that I find myself attracted to. So what's up with THAT? Availability factor? Real life vs. Fantasy?
Well, actually, he does have a few cool things in his favor. A.) the cowboy boots. LOVE a man in cowboy boots whether he's ever wrangled a cow, rode a horse or not. He's wearing boots? My heart goes pit-a-pat. B.) He is able to laugh and make fun of himself. It's soooo totally awesome when people are so unprentious that they don't take themselves quite so seriously.
Now, if I could just get him to slap on a couple tatoos, a body piercing and grow his beard back (yes, he once had a very sexy beard going on. Very masculine. *swoon* Yes. I like dudes with facial hair, too.) we'd be all set. Or I would, anyway. But then again, if he did all that, I'd be sunk. Like Titanic slow and painful lot of icy deaths sunk. Because I'm thinking there's not much about me that HE likes. Maybe my family. But that's not me, now is it?
But I think Duff is probably just goofy enough to think my weird social awkwardness cute. He might even make me a cake with some of those firecrackers. Or a cake of seven vails. Or something.
And what does that say about me? Little Miss Goodytwoshoes Christian girl lusting on tatoos and body peircings.
Well, Dave doesn't have all those things. He's just fully equipped with some seriously hot dimples.
I think I like Duff's odd factor. And he looks like he'd be a lot of fun. He isn't afraid to put himself out there, be a complete nut and still be able to laugh at himself. And he's like the Ami of cakes. (ever watch Miami Ink? I'm so in love with Ami and Garver it ain't funny. Except, maybe it is a little bit. lol)
Which gets me to thinking...Preacher man has NOTHING in common with any of these dudes that I find myself attracted to. So what's up with THAT? Availability factor? Real life vs. Fantasy?
Well, actually, he does have a few cool things in his favor. A.) the cowboy boots. LOVE a man in cowboy boots whether he's ever wrangled a cow, rode a horse or not. He's wearing boots? My heart goes pit-a-pat. B.) He is able to laugh and make fun of himself. It's soooo totally awesome when people are so unprentious that they don't take themselves quite so seriously.
Now, if I could just get him to slap on a couple tatoos, a body piercing and grow his beard back (yes, he once had a very sexy beard going on. Very masculine. *swoon* Yes. I like dudes with facial hair, too.) we'd be all set. Or I would, anyway. But then again, if he did all that, I'd be sunk. Like Titanic slow and painful lot of icy deaths sunk. Because I'm thinking there's not much about me that HE likes. Maybe my family. But that's not me, now is it?
But I think Duff is probably just goofy enough to think my weird social awkwardness cute. He might even make me a cake with some of those firecrackers. Or a cake of seven vails. Or something.
And what does that say about me? Little Miss Goodytwoshoes Christian girl lusting on tatoos and body peircings.
Well, Dave doesn't have all those things. He's just fully equipped with some seriously hot dimples.
Comments
ROFLMBO - great imagery. You must be a writer! ;)
hehehehehe