Landslide

I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

Well, I've been afraid of changing
'cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too

Oh, take my love, take it down
Climb a mountain and turn around
and if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down
and if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down
The landslide will bring it down

Yep. That pretty much sums it up. Happy 28th year, me. I'm gettin' old.

Comments

Heather said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANA!
Jana said…
Awe, thanks Trix. *big cheesy grin*
Kristie said…
Happy Birthday! Have a great day and an even better year!
Jana said…
Thanks Kristie. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today