Which Dress?

Danica was "shopping" for eveningwear over on her blog and it reminded me that (Eek!) I've got to start shopping for a semi-formal dress for my class reunion. Oy vey! I hate shopping for dresses. Especially fancy pants dresses. But I popped over to the JCPenny website and took a peek. Here are two choices. Which is ya'lls fave?

dress one

dress two

I'm sort of leaning towards dress one since it has the ruffles in front to camoflauge the belly but I don't know. Or I might see if someplace else has more choices. I really don't want to put out that kind of money on a dress I likely won't wear again hopefully won't be ABLE to wear much longer after. You know, cuz it'll be too big? hehehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like dress1, but I'd rather see it on YOUR body. :D It's always nice to feel hot in a dress. I've got one for my 30th b'day which is coming up darn quick. YAY! :D Mine is a red halter.

I like dress 1 because it shows a little leg and I think she looks more hour glass figured in it. However, dress 2 would be fun to dance in. :D

Sara
Heather said…
I'm casting my vote for dress two; the ruffly front of dress one just doesn't do it for me and although it might look cute on the model, the ruffle may lie a bit differently on you. Plus, dress two could be worn for church events whereas I don't think you'd want to wear the ruffle to church.
Jana said…
Good points, Heather. I hadn't thought about the ruffle laying differently on me. Wish they had these dresses in my size it the STORE so I could try 'em on. I suppose I could order both and send back the one I don't like! hehehehe

Sara~I doubt I'll feel hot in anything I wear. I usually feel frumpy no matter what. I like the leg and hour glass of the first one, too.

Oh, how I doth hatest makething decisions! LOL I wish I could just go in my jeans and t-shirt. I'd feel more comfortable, anyhow. hehehehehe
Bridget Locke said…
I like number 2. It's more flattering and smooth. I've noticed that if I wear anything with ruffles, they make me look twice as big as I really am.

You might look for something with rouching at the waist and bust. I've found that rouching makes the waist look like a waist. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today