Eww!
I think Mama has a bigger crush on the preacher than I do.
Went to church last night. We're walking out, shaking the preacher's hand and such and...she tells him she loves him.
Blech!
LOL
No, I know, it's not THAT kind of love but still...Kinda sucked out the rest of any lingering crush type feelings I had for him. Seriously I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up. He told her he loves her too, though, so heck maybe I should start calling him Papa? ROFLOL
Went to church last night. We're walking out, shaking the preacher's hand and such and...she tells him she loves him.
Blech!
LOL
No, I know, it's not THAT kind of love but still...Kinda sucked out the rest of any lingering crush type feelings I had for him. Seriously I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up. He told her he loves her too, though, so heck maybe I should start calling him Papa? ROFLOL
Comments