Just Stuff
I was pleased to find out this weekend that my favorite cast from the A&E show, Flip This House, The Trademark Team is getting a new show on TLC called the Real Deal. They had a special on Saturday night that was really good. That's how I found out about the new series. Being of a curious nature, I did a little research on them Monday. Turns out that there is this big drama between them and A&E about the recasting of Flip This House in which now Trademark and A&E are in a lawsuit. Apparently A&E screwed them out of the show even though the CEO of Trademark, Richard Davis, created the show. High Drama in reality TV. Go figure. LOL
Ya'll remember how disappointed I was, though, right? Probably not but I was. The new casts just weren't as good, though I have to say, the Montelongo's (San Antonio crew) grew on me. Apparently there's this whole world of message boarders who hate them, though. Funny how weirdly passionate people can be when they're faced with unexpected change. Yeah, I was disappointed and REFUSE to watch the Atlanta team, but it didn't behoove me to get on the A&E website and trash the network and the show because I was disappointed. Some people need to find a healthier way to spend their time. You know, go read a book. I hear Donna Alward's got a new one out in pre-release from eHarlequin. JT Schultz has a few new novellas out lately. OR they could always take a gander over at Drifters and see what the prolific Pet, Liv and Nikki have been up to. There's TONS of stuff they could do other than harass television networks.
BUT, I'm waiting anxiously for April 21st to get here and see what the Trademark Team has been up to. hehehehehe
I'm so tired. I desperately need a vacation but I don't see one on the horizon for a while. Being shorthanded and noble sucks. I mean, I could technically ask for some time off but I know that would leave everyone else covering for me so I won't. I did ask for Monday off and she said yes. So I'll at least be able to recover (somewhat) from the long weekend that stretches ahead of me. Yeah, I'm off Friday but it looks like I'll be doing all my Saturday chores that day since the family's coming in Saturday. They exhaustify me.
One of our MIA co-workers is back after a three week stint at home with her husband, though. She came back yesterday much to our collective relief. Actually, I'm just glad she's back because I missed my friend. :-) And I'm glad her husband is better. He had surgery to correct an aneurysm in his stomach.
I've been writing a lot more lately. Don't know how good any of it is. But it's writing, right? It's all over on Drifters. ;-) Yeah, I haven't done any more writing for novels. I've pretty much decided to just play that one by ear. No more pressure on myself to knock out anything for publication. It totally kills the muse. What use is a dead muse? ;-)
Ya'll remember how disappointed I was, though, right? Probably not but I was. The new casts just weren't as good, though I have to say, the Montelongo's (San Antonio crew) grew on me. Apparently there's this whole world of message boarders who hate them, though. Funny how weirdly passionate people can be when they're faced with unexpected change. Yeah, I was disappointed and REFUSE to watch the Atlanta team, but it didn't behoove me to get on the A&E website and trash the network and the show because I was disappointed. Some people need to find a healthier way to spend their time. You know, go read a book. I hear Donna Alward's got a new one out in pre-release from eHarlequin. JT Schultz has a few new novellas out lately. OR they could always take a gander over at Drifters and see what the prolific Pet, Liv and Nikki have been up to. There's TONS of stuff they could do other than harass television networks.
BUT, I'm waiting anxiously for April 21st to get here and see what the Trademark Team has been up to. hehehehehe
I'm so tired. I desperately need a vacation but I don't see one on the horizon for a while. Being shorthanded and noble sucks. I mean, I could technically ask for some time off but I know that would leave everyone else covering for me so I won't. I did ask for Monday off and she said yes. So I'll at least be able to recover (somewhat) from the long weekend that stretches ahead of me. Yeah, I'm off Friday but it looks like I'll be doing all my Saturday chores that day since the family's coming in Saturday. They exhaustify me.
One of our MIA co-workers is back after a three week stint at home with her husband, though. She came back yesterday much to our collective relief. Actually, I'm just glad she's back because I missed my friend. :-) And I'm glad her husband is better. He had surgery to correct an aneurysm in his stomach.
I've been writing a lot more lately. Don't know how good any of it is. But it's writing, right? It's all over on Drifters. ;-) Yeah, I haven't done any more writing for novels. I've pretty much decided to just play that one by ear. No more pressure on myself to knock out anything for publication. It totally kills the muse. What use is a dead muse? ;-)
Comments
Hope that you had a good long weekend. Sorry I missed your birthday, so Happy Belated Birthday. Hope that you continue with the writing and get to work on your own novel soon.