Pain in the...
Tooth?
Ugh! I hate toothaches. Especially when the dentist says there's no reason he can see why it's aching and therefore sends you home with an achy tooth. *sob*
Yeah, I have this tooth. It aches. When I went to the dentist Monday for my cleaning I told them about it, they did an x-ray, checked it out, examined my gums, etc. I do have a cavity but it's on a different tooth on the opposite side of my mouth. The tooth that's aching? Nothing. They couldn't find any apparent reason for it to be aching. So I'm sitting here with a throbbing tooth and nothing to do about it except whine on my blog about it and pop Advil Liqui-gels. Life sucks.
LOL
Ugh! I hate toothaches. Especially when the dentist says there's no reason he can see why it's aching and therefore sends you home with an achy tooth. *sob*
Yeah, I have this tooth. It aches. When I went to the dentist Monday for my cleaning I told them about it, they did an x-ray, checked it out, examined my gums, etc. I do have a cavity but it's on a different tooth on the opposite side of my mouth. The tooth that's aching? Nothing. They couldn't find any apparent reason for it to be aching. So I'm sitting here with a throbbing tooth and nothing to do about it except whine on my blog about it and pop Advil Liqui-gels. Life sucks.
LOL
Comments
Hope it feels better!