Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I Like About My Life Right Now


1.Delusional though they may be, I have two potential romantic interests.
2.It really is possible to relax and see where things go.
3.Hershey’s Kisses have an espresso flavored kiss.
4.I have a church home consisting of people I actually like.
5.I'm good at my job. Who knew?
6.I’m going to be an aunt again in August.
7.I’m no longer a size 26.
8.My aunt, a former Sis1 fan, is now a total “Jana fan” because she finally figured out that I’m the sweeter of the two!
9.My shorter hair.
10.I have a few drama-free friendships. Finally!
11.My sisters fight over who I visit first.
12.I’m happy.
13.I’m blessed.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.Heather "Trix"

2.(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Comments

Heather said…
Yay, you did it! Great list, Jana. And glad you liked the Expresso flavored Kisses, lol. Do I know people or what...?

(BTW, my new personal favorite are the coconut ones. Yum!)
Jana said…
Ooo Yum! I'm gonna hafta try the coconut ones. Nestle used to make coconut flavored "treasures." I cried when I could no longer find them. :-(
Heather said…
*Gasp*

You mean someone other than me liked the toasted coconut Treasures?! I wish they would bring those back.
Jana said…
Oh gosh, yes. They were more addictive than potato chips. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today