Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I Live Alone




1. I like my space.
2. The remote control is mine all mine.
3. There is virtue in silence.
4. It’s nice to be able to scratch my butt and not have to endure commentary.
5. Clothing optional. Well, it used to be. The Devil Pup demands I at LEAST wear my undies! Hehehehehe
6. No one knows how many times I hit the snooze button in the morning.
7. Streaking from the bathroom to the bedroom without prying eyes.
8. The stereo can go as loud as I want it to. (It helps that my nearest neighbors are across the road from me and not next door…or on the other side of the wall!)
9. No one to cook for but me…and only when I wanna.
10. If I don’t care if the kitchen’s a mess who else is gonna?
11. Coming and going when I please.
12. The Devil Pup doesn’t notice or care if I remain in my pj’s all day and she LOVES my ratty old t-shirts.
13. No one to laugh at me when I dance.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Comments

Heather said…
ROFLMBO...great list, Jana!
Lis said…
hehe good reasons :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today