Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Ways A Man Might Come in Handy



1. I hate cutting grass.

2. When tree limbs fall who’s better with a saw than a man?

3. My feet love being massaged.

4. Hugs and kisses are nice.


5. Big sturdy shoulders to cry on.


6. They’re tough. They can take a little PMS’d yelling, right?


7. Real men have trucks to haul stuff for me.


8. Big manly hands to open jars.


9. I’d love to rearrange the furniture in my living room…


10. They’re good for a rant.


11. Sometimes a good steamy book gives a girl ideas. *waggles eyebrows*


12. They know stuff about cars.


13. Making fun of them is good for the soul.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Comments

Heather said…
who’s better with a saw than a man?

You haven't met my BIL, have you? LOL

Great list, #11 had me laughing out loud.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today