Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons to Put Off Mowing the Lawn



1. I just got home. I need to rest a minute.
2. It’s too hot outside right now. I’ll wait till later in the evening when it’s cooler.
3. That stationary bike needs riding. These hips aren’t going to melt away on their own! (Yes. I’d rather exercise than mow the lawn.)
4. I really need to read a bit so I can keep up with my challenge blog.
5. You’re supposed to wait an hour after you eat to do anything physical, right?
6. Ooo! My show’s on. Got to watch that first.
7. And while I’m at it, I may as well watch this show I taped earlier, right?
8. Oops! It’s supposed to rain. Despite the sunshine, I’d better wait to see what it’s going to do.
9. The Devil Pup is feeling neglected. I’d better play with her.
10. And I really should sort through the junk mail on the counter.
11. Huh. That coffee pot needs washing.
12. Oh, it’s 7:00. I don’t want to crank up and disturb the neighbor’s this late. You know, just because they think it’s fine to rev their big trucks at 10pm doesn’t mean I have to be inconsiderate with the weed eater.
13. See? It’s raining. It’s a darn good thing I didn’t get that mower out three hours ago!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Heather

2. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Comments

Heather said…
ROFL...you crack me up!

(And look--it really IS raining!)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today