Too Stupid to Live
Um, that would be me.
Remind me to never, ever, never, EVER bend over backwards to help out family members/friends. Once they got you bent over they push and push until your back snaps and you're in a bloody whimpering heap.
Or in my case, so steaming mad at and aggravated with that person/people and MYSELF that I'd really like to use some choice four letter words that I don't normally like to use and tell somebody how I really feel.
I should have just said "no" to start with. But noooooo. I had to go and try to be all helpful and worse still, I had to go that extra mile and offer to do something bigger than initially requested all in the name of being helpful.
Well, it's kicking me in the butt now. Big time. And I swear, if we make it through this one alive I'm going to have my "extra mile" chromosome surgically removed. It ain't worth all this crap.
But, ya'll will be glad to know that I have, indeed, learned to say "no." Probably have a body or two mad at me but you know what? I'm mad enough myself right now to just not give a darn.
Remind me to never, ever, never, EVER bend over backwards to help out family members/friends. Once they got you bent over they push and push until your back snaps and you're in a bloody whimpering heap.
Or in my case, so steaming mad at and aggravated with that person/people and MYSELF that I'd really like to use some choice four letter words that I don't normally like to use and tell somebody how I really feel.
I should have just said "no" to start with. But noooooo. I had to go and try to be all helpful and worse still, I had to go that extra mile and offer to do something bigger than initially requested all in the name of being helpful.
Well, it's kicking me in the butt now. Big time. And I swear, if we make it through this one alive I'm going to have my "extra mile" chromosome surgically removed. It ain't worth all this crap.
But, ya'll will be glad to know that I have, indeed, learned to say "no." Probably have a body or two mad at me but you know what? I'm mad enough myself right now to just not give a darn.
Comments