For Sara

Okay, my good friend Sara challenged (ordered upon penalty of severe scolding!) me to get back on my stationary bike for 10 minutes. Here's her proof. (No, I no longer have ANY shame and do not care how silly (stupid!) I look. Enjoy a good giggle!



Getting started... (Okay, so this was totally staged but I had to set the timer!)



I'm halfway there! (snapped this AS I WAS SPINNING hence the blurry quality.)


Am I dead? (See the sweat?? It's totally rolling down my face and chest!)

Ten minutes. I won't even charge you for the five seconds I went over. hehehehe

Whew! I made it!

Now, I'm off the hook today because I went for a long walk across campus for our staff party, right? ;-)

Love ya, Sara! Thanks for always knocking my head when I get lazy.



Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL Jana, I'm not sure if I should laugh or scold you. . .how much time did taking those pictures take? Maybe you need another two minutes? :D

YAY YOU! Ya did it. Now do it again. :D Yep. I still mean it. By the way, nice bike! And no, the walk on campus does not exclude you from the bike. . .it's bonus. :D And I'll take the girls to the park and go walk this evening with them. Deal?

Have a great weekend chickie! Love ya.
Jana said…
LOL The last three shots were taken after I was done so they didn't take any time from my spinning. The middle one, I admit, I had to get off to get the camera but it took like 2 seconds to grab. hehehehehe

But I'm all for laughing at me. Scolding is no fun. ;-)

As for the deal...I make no promises but I'll at least consider it. hehehe
Anonymous said…
Jana, Jana she's the ONE!
She makes spinning look like FUN! :D

YAYAYAYAYAY Jana! *carwheel, backflip then splits!*

Sara
Jana said…
ROFLOL

Hope ya didn't hurt yourself there, hun. ;)
Heather said…
Yay you! But have you been back on the bike since then?

Just askin'. ;D

(And before you ask "what about you?" -- I walked a few miles again this weekend. So there!)
Jana said…
Yep. Saturday and yesterday I did 15 minutes each day. Plan on doing 15 min. today when I get home. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today