Friday. Finally.

Well kids, it's Friday! The day we all look forward to with much anticipation all week long. Today, in particular, is a good way to end the week. It's staff appreciation day on campus again and we get a free meal and four hours of play-time. Well, playing on campus. AND, it's the one day out of the year that I get to wear jeans and a t-shirt to work. lol

But anyway, this week. What happened this week? Not much. I've mostly just been coasting. Work's okay. No more family drama. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. Well, nothing other than the fact that I've officially (meaning weighed steadily) four pounds back of that which I previously lost. I'm bummed and frustrated and disgusted. I know WHY I gained it. I stopped using my bycicle and started eating chicken biscuits for break. But I've enjoyed the respite from bland food and sweat. Guess I'll just have to chalk it up as being a "vacation" and get back to the business of eating responsibly and spinning my wheels. Yay.

*sigh*

But my life has been otherwise blessedly dull this week. After last weekend, dull is definitely a good thing. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today