Head Swimming

My head literally feels like it's swimming. Started another new part of my training this morning. (Is it possible to know less after a training session than you did before?) It's making my head swim a bit. (Or maybe that's the caffeine?) It's all so overwhelming when it's tossed at you like that. It doesn't help that there are others who, in the course of the training, horned in and used it as a bitchfest. Kind of annoying. Okay, more than kind of. I wanted to yell, "Hey, I'm learning here!" ala Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality.

Oy.

Why does this feel like deja vu? Oh yeah. Because it happens. All. The darn. Time.

Anyway, I really do feel a little dizzy. I don't know if it's from the training or the need for new glasses or what. Either way, it's unpleasant and a little annoying. And I really feel like crawling into a hole and hissing and spitting at anyone who dares pass it. Maybe it's still the PMS. I dunno. *shrugs*

Comments

Heather said…
Poor Jana...here's hoping you have a better Wednesday!

If nothing else, visit my blog and pretend the annoying people are hurtling over the edge--you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there. hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today