Taking a break...
from cleaning. And I'm a little high from the bleach. hehehehe
But today's the big day. I'm moving up in the world and across the cube "hall". Big move, huh? '-)
Anyhow, thought I'd take a moment or five to regale ya'll with some fun.
So when I got home Thursday, I had a message on my machine. "Ms. [H] will you please call me back as soon as possible at [insert number]. It's concerning a wedding dress."
No name, just that it's concerning a wedding dress. I'm thinking, okay. So obviously he's got the wrong number. I don't own, nor do I have any need of a wedding dress. Except, he called me by my name. Well, my last name anyway. So my mind is racing with all the possiblilities. What does this mean? What wedding dress? Has God finally taken me at my word and decided to come down here and COMMAND that I marry? (Because, you know, I've always told people that that's the only way I ever see me doing the whole holy matrimony thing. lol)
I call the number back. Of course, no one answers.
Next evening, I come home. Another message. Turns out it's was one of the local cleaners that's going out of business and a Julia [H] left her dress there in 2000 with the number that is currently mine! ROFL How funny was it, though, that a woman with the same last name as mine once had my phone number? Too eerie. The dude at the cleaners was so cute though when I explained that he had the wrong Ms. Hill. He said, "It's a beautiful dress but she's probably divorced by now anyway."
hehehehehe
But today's the big day. I'm moving up in the world and across the cube "hall". Big move, huh? '-)
Anyhow, thought I'd take a moment or five to regale ya'll with some fun.
So when I got home Thursday, I had a message on my machine. "Ms. [H] will you please call me back as soon as possible at [insert number]. It's concerning a wedding dress."
No name, just that it's concerning a wedding dress. I'm thinking, okay. So obviously he's got the wrong number. I don't own, nor do I have any need of a wedding dress. Except, he called me by my name. Well, my last name anyway. So my mind is racing with all the possiblilities. What does this mean? What wedding dress? Has God finally taken me at my word and decided to come down here and COMMAND that I marry? (Because, you know, I've always told people that that's the only way I ever see me doing the whole holy matrimony thing. lol)
I call the number back. Of course, no one answers.
Next evening, I come home. Another message. Turns out it's was one of the local cleaners that's going out of business and a Julia [H] left her dress there in 2000 with the number that is currently mine! ROFL How funny was it, though, that a woman with the same last name as mine once had my phone number? Too eerie. The dude at the cleaners was so cute though when I explained that he had the wrong Ms. Hill. He said, "It's a beautiful dress but she's probably divorced by now anyway."
hehehehehe
Comments
Personally, that's a little freaky having the same number as someone else with your name. Surprised you haven't had weirder calls than this one!
Happy moving day! :)
:D