Thusday Thuteen
That's mah, genteel southun accent up theya. I do know how ta spale.

Thirteen TV Shows I've Loved That Are No Longer With Us
1. The Cosby Show. I always wanted a dad like that. Involved, funny, fun.
2. My So-Called Life. I thought that show was so cool. (still do!) I was the same age, same grade as the characters so it was a great alternative to my REAL life.
3. Party of Five. As if Matthew Fox wasn't wonderful enough, it was a good drama with lots of angst and again, a teen about my age who I wanted to be like. lol
4. Homefront. And here-in lies the beginning of my love affair with Kyle Chandler. Sadly, it only last like a season and a half (or so) and I haven't enjoyed any of his TV shows since. Total bummer. But he's still hot. Love those big brown eyes. *swoon* Besides him, though, I loved post WWI era of the show. The costumes, the hair, the drama. It was a great history lesson with romantic flair.
5. Alias. Loved Jen Garners kickass heroine. Loved that she could kick butt dressed like anyone she wanted to and still be a real woman with deep emotion. I also loved the complex relationships among the characters. So there was one season that blowed. (Remember when Vaughn married Lauren? Eww!) The rest I loved.
6. Touched by An Angel. Okay, so sappy endings aside, this was a great family show about the true meaning of God's love. And it had John Dye. Whom I love. As Hannah Montana would sing, Best of Both Worlds. hehehe
7. Providence. Love the hair, love the family relationships and loved trying to pronounce her last name.
8. Charmed. Kickass witches with cool clothes. Oh, and Leo. hehehehe
9. Friends. Yes. I admit it. I wanted the "Rachel" and I was a total Friends whore. If it was on, I was watching. Up until last year I watched every re-run I could. And then I started watching Sex and the City re-runs and decided it was way cooler. lol
10. Sex and the City. Okay, I only started watching it in it's TBS re-run post cancellation but I still love it. I'd love to be Carrie Bradshaw. Man, did she have it made. Mr. Big alone was enough but the girl had glam written all over her.
11. Beverly Hills 90210. Ah, that famous zip code. Admittedly, I didn't get to start watching it until they were all in college (post Brenda Walsh/Shannon what's her face) because we didn't get Fox network in our area until then. But I loved it. It was cheesy, campy and drama to the max. AND it had that yummy Luke Perry. For a while, anyhow.
12. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. Dean. Cain. Yummy! He made Superman super sexy.
13. Forever Knight. I had to stay up super late on Friday nights to watch this but man-oh-man did I love me some yummy Nick Knight vampire.
I know there are tons more that I forgot or left off but I'm not completely here today. ;-)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. The Cosby Show. I always wanted a dad like that. Involved, funny, fun.
2. My So-Called Life. I thought that show was so cool. (still do!) I was the same age, same grade as the characters so it was a great alternative to my REAL life.
3. Party of Five. As if Matthew Fox wasn't wonderful enough, it was a good drama with lots of angst and again, a teen about my age who I wanted to be like. lol
4. Homefront. And here-in lies the beginning of my love affair with Kyle Chandler. Sadly, it only last like a season and a half (or so) and I haven't enjoyed any of his TV shows since. Total bummer. But he's still hot. Love those big brown eyes. *swoon* Besides him, though, I loved post WWI era of the show. The costumes, the hair, the drama. It was a great history lesson with romantic flair.
5. Alias. Loved Jen Garners kickass heroine. Loved that she could kick butt dressed like anyone she wanted to and still be a real woman with deep emotion. I also loved the complex relationships among the characters. So there was one season that blowed. (Remember when Vaughn married Lauren? Eww!) The rest I loved.
6. Touched by An Angel. Okay, so sappy endings aside, this was a great family show about the true meaning of God's love. And it had John Dye. Whom I love. As Hannah Montana would sing, Best of Both Worlds. hehehe
7. Providence. Love the hair, love the family relationships and loved trying to pronounce her last name.
8. Charmed. Kickass witches with cool clothes. Oh, and Leo. hehehehe
9. Friends. Yes. I admit it. I wanted the "Rachel" and I was a total Friends whore. If it was on, I was watching. Up until last year I watched every re-run I could. And then I started watching Sex and the City re-runs and decided it was way cooler. lol
10. Sex and the City. Okay, I only started watching it in it's TBS re-run post cancellation but I still love it. I'd love to be Carrie Bradshaw. Man, did she have it made. Mr. Big alone was enough but the girl had glam written all over her.
11. Beverly Hills 90210. Ah, that famous zip code. Admittedly, I didn't get to start watching it until they were all in college (post Brenda Walsh/Shannon what's her face) because we didn't get Fox network in our area until then. But I loved it. It was cheesy, campy and drama to the max. AND it had that yummy Luke Perry. For a while, anyhow.
12. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. Dean. Cain. Yummy! He made Superman super sexy.
13. Forever Knight. I had to stay up super late on Friday nights to watch this but man-oh-man did I love me some yummy Nick Knight vampire.
I know there are tons more that I forgot or left off but I'm not completely here today. ;-)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Comments
There are only a couple others there I also used to watch: "Cosby" and "Friends," of course, and sometimes "Touched by An Angel." I've only recently started watching "Charmed" and have to say that, while Leo is reason enough to watch, Demon or not, Cole was an even better one. *sigh*
And yeah,Cole was hot but Leo...Leo is my kind of man. There was something about his character...not just his yummy good looks, but his character...that I loved.