Weeds and Washing
I can finally move my arms, shoulders and back without wincing in pain. hehehehehe
Yeah, Saturday I went stupid. Know that jungle that was growing in my yard? I got the weed eater after it. You see, I don't actually own a lawn mower, nor do I want to invest in one because I don't. I'm dumb, yes, but this is how it is. I don't actually have a whole lot of yard that requires that much attention so a weed eater suffices. Mostly. Anyhow, I got a new one last year and so I dug it out and killed myself hacking through the tangle of weeds (none of it actual grass, mind you). The area right in front of the house took three cuttings. Had to scrape up the cuttings twice to really give it a nice close shave. And then I think I may have broken my weed eater because now I have to manually pull new line out when it breaks. Such a bummer. *sigh*
But if that weren't enough, I decided that hey, since I can actually SEE my outside water spigot now, I think I'll wash the car!
Car was grody. Naturally a white car, it had taken on a rather gray and black tinge. Because, you know, I'm too good for plane old dust and mud. I've got to have what looks like tar on my car. I only had to go over it once but I went over it well. It's white again. Pearly.
Needless to say, I lost three pounds in dehydration, passed out on the couch and it hurt to move for three days.
Fun stuff. Fun stuff.
Then yesterday I went to the dentist for a filling. I'd actually forgotten how much I loathe fillings. And it didn't help that I kept singing (in my head, not out loud! lol) the Blake Shelton song "Some Beach." And not even the whole song. Just the part that goes "he stuck that needle down deep in my gums. And he started drilling before I was numb. Some beach. Somewhere."
ROFL
Thankfully, I was entirely numb by the time he started drilling. And I stayed entirely numb until about 9:30 last night. Not pleasant. Ever tried drinking when the right side of your upper lip won't move?
Yeah, Saturday I went stupid. Know that jungle that was growing in my yard? I got the weed eater after it. You see, I don't actually own a lawn mower, nor do I want to invest in one because I don't. I'm dumb, yes, but this is how it is. I don't actually have a whole lot of yard that requires that much attention so a weed eater suffices. Mostly. Anyhow, I got a new one last year and so I dug it out and killed myself hacking through the tangle of weeds (none of it actual grass, mind you). The area right in front of the house took three cuttings. Had to scrape up the cuttings twice to really give it a nice close shave. And then I think I may have broken my weed eater because now I have to manually pull new line out when it breaks. Such a bummer. *sigh*
But if that weren't enough, I decided that hey, since I can actually SEE my outside water spigot now, I think I'll wash the car!
Car was grody. Naturally a white car, it had taken on a rather gray and black tinge. Because, you know, I'm too good for plane old dust and mud. I've got to have what looks like tar on my car. I only had to go over it once but I went over it well. It's white again. Pearly.
Needless to say, I lost three pounds in dehydration, passed out on the couch and it hurt to move for three days.
Fun stuff. Fun stuff.
Then yesterday I went to the dentist for a filling. I'd actually forgotten how much I loathe fillings. And it didn't help that I kept singing (in my head, not out loud! lol) the Blake Shelton song "Some Beach." And not even the whole song. Just the part that goes "he stuck that needle down deep in my gums. And he started drilling before I was numb. Some beach. Somewhere."
ROFL
Thankfully, I was entirely numb by the time he started drilling. And I stayed entirely numb until about 9:30 last night. Not pleasant. Ever tried drinking when the right side of your upper lip won't move?
Comments
THIS is why I prefer walking. ;)
My current goal in life is to either a) sucker a kind manly type person to do the work for me or b) make enough money to PAY someone else to do it!
LOL
*Ducks for cover*
LOL