Basically...

I got nothin' to say. Not really. I'm a little "Blah" today.

Ooo! But I do have some good news! My cousin Mandy gave birth to a new baby cousin yesterday. Mason Avery. 7lbs 5ozs. Haven't seen a picture of him yet. They live about three hours south of me and my aunt was supposed to send up some pics when she gets the chance. I imagine she's too enamored of him to think to hunt down a computer. lol I can't wait to see the little booger. If he's half as pretty as his mama was when she was a baby, he'll be gorgeous. So yeah. I'm a cousin again. *big grin*

Hopefully I'll get to meet little Mason at some point before he enters college and/or gets married. I've yet to meet Mandy's husband and they got married in August. I've met his daughter, but not him. Weird, I know.

Sis2 has the pink eye. She and Goofus both have it. Not fun, I'm sure. She's just had once crisis after another, I tell you. No one ever said pregancy would be easy but sheesh! Give the girl a break, will ya?

And I know I said I wouldn't, but this is too cute not to share...

They were looking out at Sis1's dog, Scarlett. Too cute, huh?

That was, of course, taken BEFORE Jacob dumped Emmy's juice all over himself and had to change clothes. ;-)

Comments

Heather said…
Aww...what a cute picture. Congrats on the new second cousin! Hope you get to meet him soon!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today