I'd rather be...


Wouldn't you?

Comments

Heather said…
Don't you know it! LOL

Cute pic!

Have a great weekend!
Jana said…
Wish I could take credit for the pic, but that's one my BIL took a week or so ago. I thought it was too cute not to share. She's such a sweetheart.

You have a great weekend, too!
Barbara said…
Hey jana. Your haircut is cute and your face seems slimmer than the last photo I saw. I guess your weight loss is starting to become apparent.
Glasses are good accessory.

Barbara
Jana said…
Thanks, Barbara!

I'll have to confess, though. The slimmer face is one part trick of the camer and two parts actual slimming down. LOL

But I do love wearing glasses. I can't imagine switching to contacts. I just wish I could afford some NEW ones. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today