No Thursday Thirteen
I couldn't come up with a Thursday Thirteen this week so I figured I'd post a survey I got from my pal AJ on Myspace. It's silly but I don't care.
Unusual Survey
1. Is your second toe longer than your first?NO lol
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?Sort of. I like the gel ink ones.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? I don't even have a planner for then yet.
4. What color are your toenails usually? Red
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? A project inventory
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? Don't have bedroom curtains.
7. What color are the seats in your car? grey-blue
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Yes
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? hmmm a bill
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Oddly enough, no.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? I don't do ATM's
12. Who is the last baby that you held? My cousin Branson
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Sadly yes. My cousins Milly and Holly
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Haven't tried it.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Same one I'm driving now
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators? Neither
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? never been
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Nope
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow: flashlight
20. Last person to give you a business card? My former supervisor 6 years ago
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? Cellular South. (cell phone company)
22. Closest framed picture to you? Some frame art across the room
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Sunday
25. How many emails do you have?addresses? 4
26. Last time you received flowers? Valentine's Day. Don't get excited. They were pity flowers from a friend.
27. Do you play air guitar? Sometimes
28. Do you take anything in your coffee? sugar and half & half
29. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? What are the?
30 What was your high school's rival mascot? Green Waves
31. Last person you spoke to from high school? Wanda
32. Last time you used hand sanitizer? A while back. I prefer washing or at LEAST using a "Wet One"
33. Would you like to learn to play the drums? Sure. Looks like fun.
34. What color are the blinds in your living room? Off white.
35. What is in your inbox at work? nothing. I empty it out as soon as it fills.
36. Last thing you read in the newspaper? classifieds
37. What was the last pageant you attended? Uh, the one I was in back in 1995.
38. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Pizza Hut.
39. Have you ever worn a crown? Yep. I was Miss West Clay High, 1995. Didn't know you was talkin' to a bonified beauty queen.
40. What is the last thing you stapled? Some handouts for the genealogy fair last weekend.
41. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? Actually, yeah. And I liked it.
42. Are you ticklish? Yes.
43. Last time you saw fireworks? Gosh. Years ago.
44. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? At least two or three years ago.
45. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call? Can't remember.
46. Last time you parked under a carport? hmm no idea
47. Do you have a black dog? Yep. My Izzy.
48. Do you have any pickles in your fridge? yes but they're like older than dirt!
49. Are you an aunt or uncle? aunt
50. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know? My niece.
51. Last time you saw a semi truck? This morning.
52. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? who is that??
53. Do you have a little black dress? Actually yes. And it fits again! Whoo hoo!
Unusual Survey
1. Is your second toe longer than your first?NO lol
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?Sort of. I like the gel ink ones.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? I don't even have a planner for then yet.
4. What color are your toenails usually? Red
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? A project inventory
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? Don't have bedroom curtains.
7. What color are the seats in your car? grey-blue
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Yes
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? hmmm a bill
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Oddly enough, no.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? I don't do ATM's
12. Who is the last baby that you held? My cousin Branson
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Sadly yes. My cousins Milly and Holly
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Haven't tried it.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Same one I'm driving now
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators? Neither
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? never been
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Nope
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow: flashlight
20. Last person to give you a business card? My former supervisor 6 years ago
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? Cellular South. (cell phone company)
22. Closest framed picture to you? Some frame art across the room
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Sunday
25. How many emails do you have?addresses? 4
26. Last time you received flowers? Valentine's Day. Don't get excited. They were pity flowers from a friend.
27. Do you play air guitar? Sometimes
28. Do you take anything in your coffee? sugar and half & half
29. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? What are the?
30 What was your high school's rival mascot? Green Waves
31. Last person you spoke to from high school? Wanda
32. Last time you used hand sanitizer? A while back. I prefer washing or at LEAST using a "Wet One"
33. Would you like to learn to play the drums? Sure. Looks like fun.
34. What color are the blinds in your living room? Off white.
35. What is in your inbox at work? nothing. I empty it out as soon as it fills.
36. Last thing you read in the newspaper? classifieds
37. What was the last pageant you attended? Uh, the one I was in back in 1995.
38. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Pizza Hut.
39. Have you ever worn a crown? Yep. I was Miss West Clay High, 1995. Didn't know you was talkin' to a bonified beauty queen.
40. What is the last thing you stapled? Some handouts for the genealogy fair last weekend.
41. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? Actually, yeah. And I liked it.
42. Are you ticklish? Yes.
43. Last time you saw fireworks? Gosh. Years ago.
44. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? At least two or three years ago.
45. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call? Can't remember.
46. Last time you parked under a carport? hmm no idea
47. Do you have a black dog? Yep. My Izzy.
48. Do you have any pickles in your fridge? yes but they're like older than dirt!
49. Are you an aunt or uncle? aunt
50. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know? My niece.
51. Last time you saw a semi truck? This morning.
52. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? who is that??
53. Do you have a little black dress? Actually yes. And it fits again! Whoo hoo!
Comments
And how on earth can you question your beauty when you won a pageant?!?! Good grief, girl! I knew you were pretty, but obviously so did a lot of other people. You have the best smile and I love your dimples. Don't tell your sis's but I think you're the prettier of ya'll. (Like my southern in in there?)
Sara
But thanks. That's verra sweet. And I love your southern in there. ;-)
But thanks, Jen. That was sweet of you to say so.
If you need help thinking of a topic for a few TTs, I'd be glad to help. Hehe....