Spare Me
Please don't shoot. I surrender. I'll get back to the Thursday Thirteen next week. This week has just been NUTS. I've had two rush projects I've been trying to get dusted up before tomorrow and Saturday and to make matters worse, I discovered Flickr. Ugh!
*Screams at the Universe* Why? As though I don't have enough to distract me.
But yeah. Flickr. I was sorta forced to do it.
No really. I was.
I had a bunch of photos stored on Yahoo! Photos and guess what. Yahoo! has stinkin' decided to do away with Yahoo! Photos in order to focus their attentions on Flickr.
Bah!
Just another ploy to make my life that much more complicated.
So, instead of simply switching my photos over I had to go and play around in it for a long while. Hence the lack of blog post yesterday and the sudden intense rush to get those projects completed.
Priorities, Jana. You know, those things responsible people have? Yeah. Those.
Oy!
Anyhoo, now that I've pleaded for my life and given sufficient excuse I've gotta split.
What?
It's coffee break time.
O :-)
*Screams at the Universe* Why? As though I don't have enough to distract me.
But yeah. Flickr. I was sorta forced to do it.
No really. I was.
I had a bunch of photos stored on Yahoo! Photos and guess what. Yahoo! has stinkin' decided to do away with Yahoo! Photos in order to focus their attentions on Flickr.
Bah!
Just another ploy to make my life that much more complicated.
So, instead of simply switching my photos over I had to go and play around in it for a long while. Hence the lack of blog post yesterday and the sudden intense rush to get those projects completed.
Priorities, Jana. You know, those things responsible people have? Yeah. Those.
Oy!
Anyhoo, now that I've pleaded for my life and given sufficient excuse I've gotta split.
What?
It's coffee break time.
O :-)
Comments
Heather~Oooo, but just THINK...you could put a STREAM of cows on your blog. Cows for DAYS. hehehehehe Get thee over to Flickr and finish uploading those cows. ;-)