For the Record

I do actually believe in love. If you read yesterday's meme you might have come across that where it asks, "Do you believe in love?" and I answered, "Nope. Well, infatuation maybe, but not real love."

I do actually believe in love but it never asked if I thought I was smart. The answer to that one would have to be a resounding NO. LOL Believe it or not, I thought the question was "Have you ever BEEN in love?"

Yeah. Apparently I can't read.

But I do actually believe in love. (and I assume they mean romantic love) With me, believing in love is kind of like believing in God. I have faith that it exists though I've never seen it. Not for myself, anyway. I suppose I've seen it among other people.

God is, however, much easier to find than romantic love. Don't believe me? Well, I found God when I was 11. I'm 28 now and ain't found love yet. But I know it's out there. Just maybe it isn't meant for me. I don't know. All I know is that if it doesn't exist, I know a lot of songs that are full of crap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today