Thirteen Things I Did Last Night
Okay, so I'm dull. Sue me. :-p

Thirteen Things I Did Last Night
1. Rode twenty minutes to nowhere. (meaning: I rode my stationary bike for twenty minutes.)
2. Received a ton of sugar. (meaning: The Devil Pup covered my face in kisses.)
3. Tested my culinary skills. (meaning: I fried a couple eggs and put 'em on toast.)
4. Further encouraged the creation of dish pan hands. (meaning: I washed dishes. It was about time, too. Some of them were getting kind of grody.)
5. Traveled back in time. (meaning: I got nostalgic and super bored so I dragged out the mixed tapes I'd made six years ago for my college graduation party. Does anyone even remember mixed tapes anymore?)
6. Danced with the Devil. (meaning: I tortured the Devil Pup and made her dance with me.)
7. Avoided finishing the laundry. (meaning: There's still clothes in both the washer AND the dryer. I got lazy.)
8.Did a hallway walk-a-thon. (meaning: I drank too much coffee and water and got a good workout making trip after trip to go potty. You wanted to know that, didn't you. *snicker*)
9. Got sucked in by the boob tube. (meaning: I flipped the TV on to see what was on and got caught up watching an episode of Criminal Minds. I've never watched it before but it was pretty good. Not to mention that I'm totally enamored of Thomas Gibson. *swoon*)
10. Pondered the universe. (meaning: I plotted all the ways I might convince a certain person *cough* preacher man *cough* to fall madly in love with me.)
11. Encouraged my own financial ruin. (meaning: I forgot to write a check to Ms. Visa and therefore did not get it sent off today.)
12. Brushed my teeth. (meaning: I scrubbed away the lingering traces of skanky garlic breath brought on by a garlic cheese biscuit aka. pre-bedtime snack.)
13. Hit the hay. (meaning: I crawled my butt into bed and forgot the world existed for eight hours--or until the blasted alarm went off. Boo! Hiss!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. Rode twenty minutes to nowhere. (meaning: I rode my stationary bike for twenty minutes.)
2. Received a ton of sugar. (meaning: The Devil Pup covered my face in kisses.)
3. Tested my culinary skills. (meaning: I fried a couple eggs and put 'em on toast.)
4. Further encouraged the creation of dish pan hands. (meaning: I washed dishes. It was about time, too. Some of them were getting kind of grody.)
5. Traveled back in time. (meaning: I got nostalgic and super bored so I dragged out the mixed tapes I'd made six years ago for my college graduation party. Does anyone even remember mixed tapes anymore?)
6. Danced with the Devil. (meaning: I tortured the Devil Pup and made her dance with me.)
7. Avoided finishing the laundry. (meaning: There's still clothes in both the washer AND the dryer. I got lazy.)
8.Did a hallway walk-a-thon. (meaning: I drank too much coffee and water and got a good workout making trip after trip to go potty. You wanted to know that, didn't you. *snicker*)
9. Got sucked in by the boob tube. (meaning: I flipped the TV on to see what was on and got caught up watching an episode of Criminal Minds. I've never watched it before but it was pretty good. Not to mention that I'm totally enamored of Thomas Gibson. *swoon*)
10. Pondered the universe. (meaning: I plotted all the ways I might convince a certain person *cough* preacher man *cough* to fall madly in love with me.)
11. Encouraged my own financial ruin. (meaning: I forgot to write a check to Ms. Visa and therefore did not get it sent off today.)
12. Brushed my teeth. (meaning: I scrubbed away the lingering traces of skanky garlic breath brought on by a garlic cheese biscuit aka. pre-bedtime snack.)
13. Hit the hay. (meaning: I crawled my butt into bed and forgot the world existed for eight hours--or until the blasted alarm went off. Boo! Hiss!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Comments
"Criminal Minds" is one of my fave crime dramas. Kind of spooky sometimes, but a generally awesoem show. And for the record, I still have old mixed tapes, too. I'm probably one of the ten people left on the planet who doesn't own an iPod.