Come Tuesday...
I will be an aunt again, one way or the other. Wha-hooo!
Sis2 went to the doctor today and he says that if she doesn't deliver by this weekend, he's going to induce Tuesday morning. So, Tuesday if not before, I'll be an aunt again! Yay!
I'm kind of hoping that she waits until Tuesday so that I can make arrangements with the vet to have Libby boarded. Otherwise, I don't know what I'll do. It's almost two hours to the hospital where she's having the baby so I can't just leave her at home because we'll likely spend the night. I can't just take her with me, either. And I DEFINITELY want to be there with Sis2 while she's in labor. She's asked me to and the one time I mentioned that I might not be able to, she got really down about it.
Anyway, it'll all work out the way it's supposed to.
But yay! New baby soon!
Finally.
hehehehe
Sis2 went to the doctor today and he says that if she doesn't deliver by this weekend, he's going to induce Tuesday morning. So, Tuesday if not before, I'll be an aunt again! Yay!
I'm kind of hoping that she waits until Tuesday so that I can make arrangements with the vet to have Libby boarded. Otherwise, I don't know what I'll do. It's almost two hours to the hospital where she's having the baby so I can't just leave her at home because we'll likely spend the night. I can't just take her with me, either. And I DEFINITELY want to be there with Sis2 while she's in labor. She's asked me to and the one time I mentioned that I might not be able to, she got really down about it.
Anyway, it'll all work out the way it's supposed to.
But yay! New baby soon!
Finally.
hehehehe
Comments