Thirteen Things that Suck about the South
Sorry, no time for a header or code. A total rush job today! LOL Of course, I realize that some of these things aren't limited just to the south, but the south's where I'm at so...(And I was born and raised here, so I CAN say what sucks about it!)
1. 101 degree temperatures
2. 115 degree heat indexes
3. humidity so thick it feels like fog
4. humidity so thick it sticks to your face and clothes
5. mosquitoes big enough that one could carry off a small child or pet and two could carry off a grown woman
6. hamburger steak and chicken fried ANYTHING. (Ugh! I feel sick.)
7. seat belts that get so hot in summer the buckle melts the skin off your fingers
8. mimosa trees
9. ticks
10. four wheelers buzzing up and down the road at odd hours
11. lack of anything more cultural than the local community theatre which is more cliquish than a Beverly Hills High School
12. hurricane season
13. people thinkin' that "ain't" ain't a word! It is, ya'll!
1. 101 degree temperatures
2. 115 degree heat indexes
3. humidity so thick it feels like fog
4. humidity so thick it sticks to your face and clothes
5. mosquitoes big enough that one could carry off a small child or pet and two could carry off a grown woman
6. hamburger steak and chicken fried ANYTHING. (Ugh! I feel sick.)
7. seat belts that get so hot in summer the buckle melts the skin off your fingers
8. mimosa trees
9. ticks
10. four wheelers buzzing up and down the road at odd hours
11. lack of anything more cultural than the local community theatre which is more cliquish than a Beverly Hills High School
12. hurricane season
13. people thinkin' that "ain't" ain't a word! It is, ya'll!
Comments
Course, love the drink too...