Cause It's Friday and I Wanna

What I did on my vacation...

Gazing up at her dear old Aunt Jana. Getting ready to roadtrip.
Libby's the perfect babysitter.
Sittin' pretty.
Takin' a snooze in her mama's arms.
Gettin' kisses from Mama.
Chillaxin'With Cousin, Emmy.
With Mama and Daddy.

Comments

Heather said…
Aww...love the one of Libby "babysitting," and holy cow! Is your sister that short, or is her husband really tall?
Jana said…
Heather~LOL It's actually a little of both...He's 6'5" and she's 5'1". We're thinking Lissa's gonna take after her daddy.
Heather said…
Wow, that's quite a difference in heights! Hope Lissa gets some of Daddy's!
Anonymous said…
What a little sweetheart Lissa is. I can see why you enjoy spending time with her. Good grief is your BIL huge! He makes your sister look like a dwarf!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today