On a Brighter Note

Because for every storm there's a ray of sunshine, right? ;)

I just ordered a buttload of books by three of my favorite authors. Judy Baer, who writes for Steeple Hill Cafe and Love Inspired, (and is one of the only inspirational authors I read) has three books out right now. One from June, Mirror, Mirror (that I missed somehow), one from September, The Baby Chronicles (a sequel to her awsome debut SH Cafe, The Whitney Chronicles) and one available as an October pre-order, Sleeping Beauty. Then there's Susan Andersen who wrote the fabulous Just For Kicks last year has a new title out available from the HQN line; Coming Undone. And Tara Taylor Quinn has a new SuperRomance out titled, The Baby Gamble.

Not that I need any new books. I'm ordering them faster than I can read them, these days. LOL Pretty soon I'm going to have more unread books than I have read books. And that will be sad and overwhelming because I have a TON of keepers on my shelves. hehehehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay, have you read Mirror Mirror? I was so disappointed in it. . .I just didn't like it.

It was all about a thin model and her life, and seriously I just couldn't get into it. I was annoyed at her from the beginning because she is a model who models for money, not because she really wants to. She's very blase about being beautiful. BITE ME> :P LOL

SOooo, um. Read it and tell me what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today