Proof
But I notice no one's plugging their ears so I must not have sucked terribly bad. Or they're all to polite. lol

And you can't really see him, but PM is sitting on the stage to the left.
In other news, I have no other news. Nothing interesting anyway. I'm still sort of pining. lol (and being rediculously silly. Must remind myself that I'm not 13!)
Am entrenched in Susan Andersen's latest book, Coming Undone. She rocks. Have I mentioned that before? :-) Anyhow, I didn't know it till I started reading it that it's a sequel to an earlier novel, Hot and Bothered which I also loved.
Just in a wealth of savvy books these days. I'm currently chapters deep in about three--no, four--books. Donna Alward's Almost A Family, Gemma Halliday's Spying in High Heels (Thanks for that one, H!) and a SuperRomance I can't remember the title to because I got frustrated with it and set it aside. LOL It's not the book's fault. I'm sure it's an excellent book. It's just, when I bought it I didn't realize that it was the second book in a mini-series and because I've read the first book I'm spending half the time trying to remember what happened in the first book and who the characters were, etc. Silly, I know, since they were written to be stand-alones. But I like continuations/mini-series. I like reading familiar characters in several books. So it's driving me nuts that I'm blanking on the characters in this book's connection to the characters in the first book. AND that the book seems to start in the middle of a story that feels like it should have been a part of the first book but I don't recall.
But I'm rambling. Sorry 'bout that!
Found out yesterday that one of our student workers who's been here with us for about five years is 24. Makes me feel so OLD because he was just a wee babe of a 19-year-old when he started working here and I was something like (counts backwards in head) 23? *sigh* He's graduating this December and it feels like something like I'm sending my own child out into the world. (And reminds me that a former student worker I crushed on about six years ago is about 24 now and it wouldn't be totally ick for me to crush on him now as it was back then when I was 22 and he was 18. lol)
But my how time does fly. Seems like only yesterday I started working here as a fresh faced recent college graduate, barely older than the student workers I'd been hired to assist supervising. You know, and even though I'm edging towards 30, it seems strange to me when our newer students call me Miss Jana. When I first started here, the students back then just called me Jana. Now I've graduated to Miss Jana except to the two or three who don't realize (or don't care) that I'm old.
But I'm rambling again, aren't I? So I'll go. Ya'll may return to whatever more interesting thing ya'll were doing. ;-)
Comments
You're right, you can't see you or PM in that pic. LOL
Have a good week!
The pic looked brighter on the computer I used this morning. Oh well. Sorry 'bout that.