What Is It...
with men and sports??? Ugh!
Seriously, if there are any men out there who AREN'T into sports please let me know. Seems all the dudes I'm in contact with these days are sports fanatics. (preacher man is leading the pack, btw) Gotta watch the game/hear the game/etc. Blech!
What's worse, they all expect me to be all excited about sports too. They try to get me to talk about the game, the score, etc. I don't know NUTHIN' 'bout no game. Maybe the score but only if someone told me what it was. I'm certainly not going to check to see what it is. I mean, I know I live in a college town and everything but seriously. This little southern girl? Couldn't. Care. Less.
In other news...
Welcome back to the land of cyber fun, Sara! I missed ya! To answer your question (the one you left in the comments) I haven't gotten my copy of Mirror, Mirror yet. Will definitely let you know what I think about it when I read it. I hope I don't hate it. Judy Baer's like one of my fave authors.
Had a great time with Sis2 and Lissa yesterday. She is such a good baby. She slept through our trip to Sis2's job and all through lunch and only woke up in Wal-Mart because she was hungry. Then she was good after that. :) Really makes me feel good about going to see her all next week. Unless she gives me another muddy diaper like she did yesterday. LOL
I wish I could pipe some of the a/c from work to my house. It's colder than a ditch digger's daughter in here. (I think I got that expression right. lol) And while the a/c at home is working, it doesn't put out ANYTHING like this. *shivers*
I'm 'bout to skate on outta here though. Ya'll keep it real and have tons of fun!
Seriously, if there are any men out there who AREN'T into sports please let me know. Seems all the dudes I'm in contact with these days are sports fanatics. (preacher man is leading the pack, btw) Gotta watch the game/hear the game/etc. Blech!
What's worse, they all expect me to be all excited about sports too. They try to get me to talk about the game, the score, etc. I don't know NUTHIN' 'bout no game. Maybe the score but only if someone told me what it was. I'm certainly not going to check to see what it is. I mean, I know I live in a college town and everything but seriously. This little southern girl? Couldn't. Care. Less.
In other news...
Welcome back to the land of cyber fun, Sara! I missed ya! To answer your question (the one you left in the comments) I haven't gotten my copy of Mirror, Mirror yet. Will definitely let you know what I think about it when I read it. I hope I don't hate it. Judy Baer's like one of my fave authors.
Had a great time with Sis2 and Lissa yesterday. She is such a good baby. She slept through our trip to Sis2's job and all through lunch and only woke up in Wal-Mart because she was hungry. Then she was good after that. :) Really makes me feel good about going to see her all next week. Unless she gives me another muddy diaper like she did yesterday. LOL
I wish I could pipe some of the a/c from work to my house. It's colder than a ditch digger's daughter in here. (I think I got that expression right. lol) And while the a/c at home is working, it doesn't put out ANYTHING like this. *shivers*
I'm 'bout to skate on outta here though. Ya'll keep it real and have tons of fun!
Comments
Like you expected anything more, Hehe... Go Badgers! They came from behind twice to win! Good thing I don't have upstairs neighbors at the mo, lol. :D
Hope you're having fun spoiling Lissa!
Heather~LOL Okay, so I shoulda figured I'd get no sympathy from you.
But you know, I almost kinda sorta watched the Bulldogs play against Auburn Saturday. I mostly just kept watch on the score so that if PM brought it up Sunday I'd at least know what end was up. The ONE TIME I might have had something intelligent (okay, not intelligent but at least not quite cringeworthy) to say about it, he doesn't even mention it. *sigh* Story of my life.