Contest, Bay-beeee!
Okay, so I received an extra copy of Eve Gady's The Christmas Baby in my recent order from Harlequin. I emailed Harlequin's order department and asked them if they wanted me to send it back but since it's been a week and I haven't heard from them (they probably think I'm nuts) I figured, heck, why not have a contest?
It's a Super Romance so if you've been wanting to try a Super but don't want to spend your cold hard cash on one in case you don't like it, here's your chance. Plus, it's a Christmas themed book--to get you in the mood! (Because Christmas is like, a mere two months away, ya'll. hehehe) Or maybe you just want a free book. Either way, here's your chance to score a copy...and better yet, it's an advanced release so ya'll can have it a full month before your friends. Because, yeah. I can totally HEAR all the taunts aimed at your friends. *snicker*
So here's the contest and rules. (It's almost too easy. lol)
Question: Where do I work? I don't need the specific location/department/etc. just the common name for the place I work. (if you've read my blog at all, ever you should know this! If not, I'll give you a hint...there's lots of books there. hehehe)
The first person to respond in the comments with the correct answer wins. Just beware that I'm running the contest on two other blogs (MySpace and Y360) so it's the first person over all. If two people happen to respond at the same time I'll dig out another new Super from my TBR pile. (I hardly think that I'll have that big a response but you never know!) If NOBODY responds, I guess I'll just donate it somewhere. *shrugs*
It's a Super Romance so if you've been wanting to try a Super but don't want to spend your cold hard cash on one in case you don't like it, here's your chance. Plus, it's a Christmas themed book--to get you in the mood! (Because Christmas is like, a mere two months away, ya'll. hehehe) Or maybe you just want a free book. Either way, here's your chance to score a copy...and better yet, it's an advanced release so ya'll can have it a full month before your friends. Because, yeah. I can totally HEAR all the taunts aimed at your friends. *snicker*
So here's the contest and rules. (It's almost too easy. lol)
Question: Where do I work? I don't need the specific location/department/etc. just the common name for the place I work. (if you've read my blog at all, ever you should know this! If not, I'll give you a hint...there's lots of books there. hehehe)
The first person to respond in the comments with the correct answer wins. Just beware that I'm running the contest on two other blogs (MySpace and Y360) so it's the first person over all. If two people happen to respond at the same time I'll dig out another new Super from my TBR pile. (I hardly think that I'll have that big a response but you never know!) If NOBODY responds, I guess I'll just donate it somewhere. *shrugs*
Comments
Hope you're having a good day! It's cold and rainy here.
It's definitely rainy but still warm-ish here. Pleasant temps, actually. Just very wet.