Not A Lot...
...To say, at least. Life as usual. Thankfully no dramas but nothing exciting either.
Well, nothing other than that today is Sis2's 30th birthday! Can ya'll believe it? Well, ya'll probably can because you don't know her (other than what I've written about her) but I can't believe it. Especially since her turning 30 means that I'll be 29 in March! thud
picking self up and brushing off pants
She and her small crew are coming this way at some point this weekend. Not sure when. I've a feeling that were it up to Goofus it would be never. He's such a...well, it's not polite to call your brothers-in-law names, but he's a big butthead. (Yeah, I'm currently in the infuriate part of our tolerate/infuriate relationship. What? You thought we had a love/hate? Nah. Both of them's too strong emotion for us. I'd say indifferent but that implies something else altogther. Thus tolerate/infuriate. Besides, he's lucky I speak to him most days. Especially lately.) She and I are supposed to go shopping but I'm not holding my breath. Things never work out the way we plan.
At anyrate, this week feels like a total dud but I'm not complaining. I've been in need of a "dud" week for quite some time now. Boring is nice. Boring is GOOD. Nothin' at all wrong with boring. Except for it being, well, boring. All I've got going for me is the new fall season of shows (wherefor art thou, Medium?? *sigh*) and a sluggish subscription to Netflix. Even the illustriously infamous Devil Pup has been on her best behavior. I swear. Life's pretty dull when you can't even count on your devilish dog to keep you occupied.
Well, nothing other than that today is Sis2's 30th birthday! Can ya'll believe it? Well, ya'll probably can because you don't know her (other than what I've written about her) but I can't believe it. Especially since her turning 30 means that I'll be 29 in March! thud
picking self up and brushing off pants
She and her small crew are coming this way at some point this weekend. Not sure when. I've a feeling that were it up to Goofus it would be never. He's such a...well, it's not polite to call your brothers-in-law names, but he's a big butthead. (Yeah, I'm currently in the infuriate part of our tolerate/infuriate relationship. What? You thought we had a love/hate? Nah. Both of them's too strong emotion for us. I'd say indifferent but that implies something else altogther. Thus tolerate/infuriate. Besides, he's lucky I speak to him most days. Especially lately.) She and I are supposed to go shopping but I'm not holding my breath. Things never work out the way we plan.
At anyrate, this week feels like a total dud but I'm not complaining. I've been in need of a "dud" week for quite some time now. Boring is nice. Boring is GOOD. Nothin' at all wrong with boring. Except for it being, well, boring. All I've got going for me is the new fall season of shows (wherefor art thou, Medium?? *sigh*) and a sluggish subscription to Netflix. Even the illustriously infamous Devil Pup has been on her best behavior. I swear. Life's pretty dull when you can't even count on your devilish dog to keep you occupied.
Comments
As for Medium...we won't see that back until after football season. Sorry! But hey -- did you check out the new show on after Ghost Whisperer last week? I'm not all that into vampires, but it was pretty good!