Play that Funky Music...
White girl?
hehehe
I'm currently groovin' on Kelly Clarkson's My December. Love it, love it, love it. Even if some of the song titles don't make that much sense to me. The songs are good and that's all that counts, right? And yes, I know I'm a late purchaser since the thing's been out since June. (Or was it July?) I hadn't heard much about it's release even though I've been wanting a new KC CD for some time, now. BUT, it worked out well. By not jumping the bandwagon on the first week of release, it was a little bit cheaper. Besides, ya'll know me. Always on the tale end of the cutting edge, right?
Of course, the DP is in total rebellion that I've spent more time this week up dancing around like the idiot I am than sitting parked on the couch doting on her. But there again, she's also put out with me for daring to read, too. But she's just gonna hafta get over it. I started a new Tara Taylor Quinn Yesterday and it's kickin' butt. So she's got to at LEAST let me finish that one tonight. Right? She won't even let me check the TV Guide for listings, though. She's so bad.
We got into some sort of sticky vegetation yesterday evening. I haven't a clue where we got it or what it was but when we came in I sat down on the couch and noticed these triangular green sticky things stuck all over my right pants leg. Libby had a handful underneath one front leg that she, of course, wouldn't let me get out. They're tangled in there pretty good though, so I may have to catch her comatose and cut them out. Annoying vegetation. See, THAT's why I don't like the outdoors. Always something out there to get me. Ticks, spiders, mosquitoes, sticky vegetation, boogiemen...hehehe
Speaking of boogiemen...Either whatever was stalking me has gone MIA or I finally got over my paranoia. Whichever, I'm grateful for it. I hated being scared to even step outside after dark. Don't like looking over my shoulder or getting jumpy at the sound of strange pops and rustling in the woods. I'm a country girl...raised in backwoods Mississippi aka The Stix. Rustling in the woods is par for the course. It isn't supposed to freak me out. Ya know?
And then I had to go and watch four hours of Ghost Hunters last night and dreamed about ghosties all night last night. *sigh*
LOL
Meanwhile, not much else is going on. Work's good. I'm hungry right now 'cause I missed my morning break (thanks to a meeting I had forgotten about and an MIA cohort). My tummy's pitching a fit with all this growling and the head's got a slowly increasing edge of an ache coming on. (no caffeine! WTCrap?)
But that's it. All there is to report. Blah!
hehehe
I'm currently groovin' on Kelly Clarkson's My December. Love it, love it, love it. Even if some of the song titles don't make that much sense to me. The songs are good and that's all that counts, right? And yes, I know I'm a late purchaser since the thing's been out since June. (Or was it July?) I hadn't heard much about it's release even though I've been wanting a new KC CD for some time, now. BUT, it worked out well. By not jumping the bandwagon on the first week of release, it was a little bit cheaper. Besides, ya'll know me. Always on the tale end of the cutting edge, right?
Of course, the DP is in total rebellion that I've spent more time this week up dancing around like the idiot I am than sitting parked on the couch doting on her. But there again, she's also put out with me for daring to read, too. But she's just gonna hafta get over it. I started a new Tara Taylor Quinn Yesterday and it's kickin' butt. So she's got to at LEAST let me finish that one tonight. Right? She won't even let me check the TV Guide for listings, though. She's so bad.
We got into some sort of sticky vegetation yesterday evening. I haven't a clue where we got it or what it was but when we came in I sat down on the couch and noticed these triangular green sticky things stuck all over my right pants leg. Libby had a handful underneath one front leg that she, of course, wouldn't let me get out. They're tangled in there pretty good though, so I may have to catch her comatose and cut them out. Annoying vegetation. See, THAT's why I don't like the outdoors. Always something out there to get me. Ticks, spiders, mosquitoes, sticky vegetation, boogiemen...hehehe
Speaking of boogiemen...Either whatever was stalking me has gone MIA or I finally got over my paranoia. Whichever, I'm grateful for it. I hated being scared to even step outside after dark. Don't like looking over my shoulder or getting jumpy at the sound of strange pops and rustling in the woods. I'm a country girl...raised in backwoods Mississippi aka The Stix. Rustling in the woods is par for the course. It isn't supposed to freak me out. Ya know?
And then I had to go and watch four hours of Ghost Hunters last night and dreamed about ghosties all night last night. *sigh*
LOL
Meanwhile, not much else is going on. Work's good. I'm hungry right now 'cause I missed my morning break (thanks to a meeting I had forgotten about and an MIA cohort). My tummy's pitching a fit with all this growling and the head's got a slowly increasing edge of an ache coming on. (no caffeine! WTCrap?)
But that's it. All there is to report. Blah!
Comments
As for boogiemen and ghost hunters...you didn't see this week's Thursday Thirteen, did you? *Snicker*
Did you see Carrie Underwood's new video? I like it.