What Stupidity Gets You...

or doesn't get you.

It doesn't get you custody of your kids. If you don't know what or who I'm talkin' about, hang tight. You will. More than you ever thought you could stomach, I'm sure.

Stupidity also gets you into months of rehab. But rehab's good, if you take it to heart and don't just use it as a vacation.

*sigh* Would that I could afford to be stupid. I don't have any kids to lose or a crazy lifestyle that needs vacationing from...though a few months in the mountains of Utah sounds pretty good to me. I'd just enjoy not having to be a grown up all the time. And I don't even get credit for BEING a grown up.

Ah, but that's a rant for another day. Today's tragedy is this...if the best option those kids have is a man who left his girlfriend and their two kids to "marry up" with a washed out pop start, those kids are doomed. I sorta wish Angelina and Brad would adopt 'em. ;-)

Comments

Heather said…
Those poor kids - so young and already screwed up. Good thing their parents can afford therapy for them...

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today