I know Thanksgiving is over but...

Heather had this on her blog and you KNOW I had to take the quiz...



You Are Mashed Potatoes

Oridnary, comforting, and more than a little predictable
You're the glue that holds everyone together.

I highly doubt it since I'm usually stuck off in a corner by myself (since Sis2 got hitched, anyhow. We used to hang out in the corner together but...*sigh*) while everyone else is bickering or bustling around in the kitchen. I'm just one of about 25 people so, yeah. I ain't the glue. That would my mother and aunt. I am, however, ordinary, comforting and more than a little predictable. LOL

Comments

Heather said…
You are not ordinary! It just takes a while for some people to see how extraordinary you are!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today