If you feel you must...
Okay, I just got a CNN bulletin about yet another school shooting--this one Finnish. Killed eight people before killing himself.
I have just one thing to say to folks thinking about doing such a thing:
If you feel your life is just so horrible and you just can not stand to live any longer--no matter how angry you may be--do us all a favor...Just kill yourself and leave the innocent people you'd otherwise kill alone!
I don't think suicide is the answer to anything and certainly, if you're having suicidal (or homicidal!) thoughts, seek counceling. But if you're just hell bent on taking your life, go ahead and take it but don't take other's lives along with it!
This just makes me so angry. Grrr... That so much tragedy is caused by people too stupid and evil to live anyway.
I have just one thing to say to folks thinking about doing such a thing:
If you feel your life is just so horrible and you just can not stand to live any longer--no matter how angry you may be--do us all a favor...Just kill yourself and leave the innocent people you'd otherwise kill alone!
I don't think suicide is the answer to anything and certainly, if you're having suicidal (or homicidal!) thoughts, seek counceling. But if you're just hell bent on taking your life, go ahead and take it but don't take other's lives along with it!
This just makes me so angry. Grrr... That so much tragedy is caused by people too stupid and evil to live anyway.
Comments