More Photos

My sister sent me this one yesterday. I know you've seen emails with redneck type things before but this is REAL. LOL Goofus dreamed this up because Sis2 wanted a s'more but she was complaining that the chocolate doesn't melt. So this is what he came up with. hehehehe Yeah, that's a Coke can with the roasting fork stuck in it and a graham cracker, Hershey bar and marshmallow on it stuck in the fire. The graham cracker actually caught fire but Sis2 said it was a delicious s'more. ;-)
This is another that Sis2 sent me yesterday. She took this one when we were doing our "photoshoot" for Mama. I think it's just too adorable not to share. She's such a sweetie.

This next one is one that I took at the lake Sunday. That's me and Emmy, in case you've not been paying attention the past three years. LOL It's a "self-portrait" and I'm not too fond of the bloated way my face looks (not to mention the windblown hair) but that's my best girl with me and she was so sweet that day. You know, I used to be really sort of jealous because she always seemed to prefer Sis2 over me. Over the past couple of years, though (since Sis2 got hitched and moved) Emmy and I have grown really close. We're really more like sisters than aunt and niece.


If Emmy decides not to be a doctor or nurse (she'd make a great one. She's not squeamish at all and enjoys taking care of folks) she might just have a career in modeling. The following photos were taken after the official photoshoot at the lake. She and I went out onto the pier and she modeled while I played photographer. When she's not being terribly goofy, she's a natural model. Very patient for the camera, too.




And this is what happens when she's terribly goofy. LOL


Maybe tomorrow I'll share some of the "lake-scape" photos I took. Some of them actually came out pretty good IMHO. Some of them looked better to the eye than they did to the camera but I'll try not to amuse ya'll with those. LOL

Comments

Heather said…
Cute pics, but the one with the s'more? That's just plain lazy, LOL (not to mention the nasty chemicals emited from the burning can).

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today