Pictures Out the Wazoo!

Emmy's all up into Hannah Montana, as you can see. She was thrilled with her birthday party.
Alyssa was in a terrific mood all day, as evidenced in the following three photos. She's pictured here grinning while my grandmother holds her. I'm pretty sure that was Daddy (Bobo) she was grinning at. She thinks he's hilarious. lol
That's Emmy's hand tickling her...

Emmy and Sis1 entertain her while Mommy and Daddy take a break.
I tried to self-portrait me and the Libster in her costume but this was the best we got. She did NOT want to cooperate. lol You an tell by her expression just how NOT enthused she was. ;-)Nana insisted on a photo-op with her girls. That's all us "Hill" girls. A formidable thing, really, if you know us all. We're pretty scary. What's really funny is, I think the youngest generation of "Hill" girls are going to be the most formidable of all. heheheheheThen it was time to get the fire started...
Emmy gets her snack on with some chips while she waits for it to get "weenie roasting time."Alyssa's all snug as a bug in a rug.


More tomorrow--maybe. ;-)

Comments

Heather said…
Nice pics! Poor Libby, being forced to wear a costume. Where's the dignity? LOL
Jana said…
LOL She lost her dignity a LONG time ago...when she first learned out to sit pretty to beg. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today