Gone Baby, Gone
Yep. This it, folks. My last post this year. As of noon today, I'm outta here. Off to jet set around my home for the next week and a half. :)
This past year saw a lot of changes for me, personally. Typically a lot of ups and a lot of downs and more than my share of ho-hums. ;) I do have a lot to be thankful for, though. Not the least of which is a group of wonderful friends-here as well as other places. As someone who hasn't ever had a lot of friends throughout my life, having a number of people I know I can count on for support, sympathy, kinship and fun means the world to me. And I thank you, and thank God for you. Here's to hoping that I can be a better friend to all of you in the coming year.
So ya'll take care, relax and enjoy this holiday season. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you all the while I'm gone.
Have a good one!
Much love,
Jana
This past year saw a lot of changes for me, personally. Typically a lot of ups and a lot of downs and more than my share of ho-hums. ;) I do have a lot to be thankful for, though. Not the least of which is a group of wonderful friends-here as well as other places. As someone who hasn't ever had a lot of friends throughout my life, having a number of people I know I can count on for support, sympathy, kinship and fun means the world to me. And I thank you, and thank God for you. Here's to hoping that I can be a better friend to all of you in the coming year.
So ya'll take care, relax and enjoy this holiday season. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you all the while I'm gone.
Have a good one!
Much love,
Jana
Comments
You do realize you're going to have A LOT of catching up to do after the 1st...right? *WEG*
Hope you're around on Weds...just cuz you're getting just a little somethin'. :)
Talk to you soon!
Here's hoping that 2008 brings you much happiness and adventure.