More Pics

I meant to get back in here yesterday. I promise I did but eHarlequin has a new community site and I spent my free time trying to figure out all the ins and outs of it. I love some of the new things and some of the changes are annoying but most things in life are that way, right?

But here we are...some more pics.

Me and Libs share a Christmas Eve g'night hug before she went to bed to wait for Santa. (Yes, I'm in my pj's...)

Nipper guards (and subtly begs for) the treats Emmy left out for Santa.

Christmas morning after a slew of presents, Emmy relaxes with her new "toys". She's the perfect blend of child and pre-adolence with a new stroller for her doll, an MP3 player and a new Leapster video game. (In her Hannah Montana PJ's no less. hehe)
Then when Sis2, Goofus and Lyssa arrive, it's time for presents again. Lyssa was all up in some presents. Pretty alert for a 4 month old, huh?


Nipper got in on some prezzie action of his own--with Libby's help of course.


Then it was Libby's turn. She wasn't as into opening her gifts as Nipper was but she sure enjoyed what was inside her new treat jar! (or couldn't you tell? lol)

Nipper wasn't letting anyone mess with HIS new toy!



Then it was time to get dressed and head to supper with our grandparents and family. Lyssa makes an adorable Santa, if I do say so myself. hehe


Maybe more tomorrow if time permits...




Comments

Heather said…
LOL - that pic of Nipper reminds me of the Pet Smart commercial...the one where the woman throws out the grungy old toy and they go to buy another. Cute!

Santa Lyssa is adorable!
Jana said…
LOL Heather! He's EXACTLY like that! :-D

And thanks. I think so too. hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today