I had...
A really funny, snarky and somewhat boring post all typed up earlier and stupid blogger ATE IT. I regalled ya'll with a witty story about my bathing the Devil Pup (she was good, I hurt like a sonovabisuit!), bragged about how hard I worked on cleaning the house and junk. I mean, I was charming and witty. And it's gone. *sigh*
Needless to say, I'm no longer feeling witty. Soggy, yes. Witty, not so much. (It's rained enough that I had to wade through the yard this morning. And the humidity is terrible.)
But, on to better subjects...
Paw-Paw H went home Friday night and seems to be recovering well from his stroke. His speech is steadily improving so that's wonderful news.
If you've ever been lead by the Lord to do something and didn't do it, you're missing out on a blessing. I got proof today that when you do His will, He does bless you for it. I won't go into detail because it's all a little personal but He did bless me for a sacrifice I recently made and I'm thankful. I just pray that next time I don't take so long to do as He asks...
Needless to say, I'm no longer feeling witty. Soggy, yes. Witty, not so much. (It's rained enough that I had to wade through the yard this morning. And the humidity is terrible.)
But, on to better subjects...
Paw-Paw H went home Friday night and seems to be recovering well from his stroke. His speech is steadily improving so that's wonderful news.
If you've ever been lead by the Lord to do something and didn't do it, you're missing out on a blessing. I got proof today that when you do His will, He does bless you for it. I won't go into detail because it's all a little personal but He did bless me for a sacrifice I recently made and I'm thankful. I just pray that next time I don't take so long to do as He asks...
Comments