Observation

I'm not a terribly observant person most of the time. However, even I noticed the pair of abandoned socks on the elevator floor just now. So tell me this--How does one lose ones socks in an elevator at a library? Hmmm?

Comments

Danica Favorite said…
My bet is that you probably don't want to know...
Heather said…
Hehe...I take it you've never heard the Jimmy Buffett song "Love in the Library"? *WEG*

Love in the library, quiet and cool
Love in the library, there are no rules
Surrounded by stories surreal and sublime
I fell in love in the library once upon a time


http://www.margaritaville.com/index.php?page=lyrics&n_id=317
Anonymous said…
I'd love to hear the story of how that came about!!
Aunt B
Anonymous said…
Hee hee! Hmmm, that's not on my list of places to do, um, that. :D

roflol!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today