Prayers, Please?

I know I keep asking ya'll for prayers but can I add one more???

My BIL (Goofus) has an interview for a job closer to us that would be just perfect for him. Both he and Sis2 are looking for jobs closer to here because they seriously want to get out of the messed up backwards region of Mississippi they currently live in. I want them to move closer to here because I'm selfish like that. I want my sister back! And I want to have the same kind of relationship with Lyssa that I have with Emmy.

So please, please pray that the interview goes well, he's impressed with the company and they're impressed with him and that he LANDS THE JOB! :) His interview isn't till Tuesday so if we start a prayer chain now, that would be GREAT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today