Choose An Identity

Would that life was like signing into Blogger. Each time you sign in to comment to somone's blog (if you aren't already signed in) you get to choose who you want to be. Wouldn't it be great if each time you stepped out of your home , walked into a building or met someone new, you could choose your identity? Whether it be the same old you, someone anonymous or someone entirely different. You could just be whoever you wanted to be anytime you wanted.

'Cause sometimes it totally sucks to be who you are. Ya know?

Comments

Heather said…
What, I do that all the time! I also dimember people and bury the bodies. Oops, that's just my neighbors. ;-D
Anonymous said…
Well, being someone else might be interesting for a little while, I keep thinking that they have their own issues to deal with as well. I'm ok with being me, with the good and the bad. It's a learning experience, don't you know. Hang in there. I'm sure that things will look up for you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today