Good News

Hey, I meant to leave this earlier this week but my brain has been on the fritz. The muse has commandeered any free time I've had.

But, I have excellent news to share.

My granddad, the one with the brain tumor, had an appointment with his oncologist earlier this week. They discovered that the cancer is almost entirely gone. He's got a spot the size of a pencil eraser that they feel confident should disappear once he's complete chemo. He's been doing really well with his treatments, too. His radiation ended the first week of April, I think, and he's been taking chemo pills. He hasn't really experienced a lot of the usual symptoms. He was already bald, so he didn't lose his hair! lol But the nausea and stuff he hasn't had that much of. He feels well enough that he's invited several of us to go eat tonight at his favorite seafood joint. I can't go because they're leaving at 4 and I don't get off till 4 but he's promised to take me out later.

Anyway, I just had to share that with ya'll while it was on my mind.

God is GREAT!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great news, Jana! I'm really happy to hear that.
Aunt B
Heather said…
Excellent news! Here's to his continued good health!
Anonymous said…
Jana-So glad to hear that your gandpa is responding well to treatment. Sending good thoughts his way.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today