Happy or not...
sometimes something (or someone) happens that just really makes me want to bang my head against my desk.
*sigh*
It's called not bursting my balloon, people. AND not arguing with every little thing I say. Sometimes it's okay to just KEEP QUIET. If I'm wrong, let me look stupid. That's my perogotive. Don't correct me on every little thing just because you think you know better than me. Argh!
I wish I weren't so nice, I'd tell this person just what a little ray of sunshine he/she isn't.
*sigh*
It's called not bursting my balloon, people. AND not arguing with every little thing I say. Sometimes it's okay to just KEEP QUIET. If I'm wrong, let me look stupid. That's my perogotive. Don't correct me on every little thing just because you think you know better than me. Argh!
I wish I weren't so nice, I'd tell this person just what a little ray of sunshine he/she isn't.
Comments