I Dream Of Frozen Treats

It's pretty bad when the only dream you really remember having was about a frozen coffee drink. lol

But yeah, that was me last night. I dreamed I went to the Einstein's here at the library and ordered a frozen cafe caramel. They were minutes away from closing and yet it took them forever to make it. In the meantime, I had to leave so my mother was going to pick up my drink for me and bring it home. When she got there with it, it was disgusting. They hadn't ground the ice at all. it was in these big round chunks with coffee instead of the frozen blend. It had chocolate instead of caramel and the whipped cream was melted. To top it off, while I was ranting about how disgusted I was, my mother sprinkled a packet of Splenda on it and I went on a tear with her about that and actually tried to scoop the Splenda out. Fruitless endeavor. I think I even cried I was so upset and angry.

Never mess with Jana when it comes to her frozen treats. Not even when she's dreaming.

Comments

Heather said…
ROFLMBO...

Hey, it beats the serial killer in my dream last night. Must stop reading Kay Hooper before bedtime. lol :-\
Anonymous said…
LOL Just goes to show that you weren't meant to have that frozen treat.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today