Tired, but Here
Oy vey, has it been a weird week. It feels like it should be next Thursday by now. We've had an influx of patrons this week. For some reason college students still think it wise to wait until the last second to do research and write papers. I'd like to bang their heads together. Not only does such behavior cause THEM undue stress and possibly a poorly written paper, but it also causes US a lot of undue stress. All these students coming in from the SAME CLASS needing to do research RIGHTNOW dangit! Which means Jana and her colleagues have all been run ragged this week and most of last week.
Added on top of the running ragged, the a/c in our reading room decided it was still winter outside and instead of cool crisp comfortable air, it's been pumping out HEAT for the past week. Meaning it's been 80 degrees in our reading room while we're running ourselves ragged. Argh!
I can has nap? Pweeze?
We've still been hunting for Sis2 and her crew an apartment and we think we've finally found them one. It's a duplex. But trying to come up with a move in schedule has been stressful on all of us. I may or may not be taking off on Monday to help. If they need my help. I dunno. If they DON'T, Jana may take off anyway for a mental health day. LOL (probably not but it'd be nice.)
The muse has been chatty lately, too, meaning that when I'm not running myself ragged, I've been writing for Drifters. Some good stuff to, I think. hehehehe So needless to say, I've got a lot of "desk junk" to catch up on. It never ends...
Anyway, I just wanted to pop in, show that I'm alive and say "Hey!" and "I miss ya'll!" to all my buddies out there. I've got to run and work on the budget report. Catch ya'll on the flip side!
Added on top of the running ragged, the a/c in our reading room decided it was still winter outside and instead of cool crisp comfortable air, it's been pumping out HEAT for the past week. Meaning it's been 80 degrees in our reading room while we're running ourselves ragged. Argh!
I can has nap? Pweeze?
We've still been hunting for Sis2 and her crew an apartment and we think we've finally found them one. It's a duplex. But trying to come up with a move in schedule has been stressful on all of us. I may or may not be taking off on Monday to help. If they need my help. I dunno. If they DON'T, Jana may take off anyway for a mental health day. LOL (probably not but it'd be nice.)
The muse has been chatty lately, too, meaning that when I'm not running myself ragged, I've been writing for Drifters. Some good stuff to, I think. hehehehe So needless to say, I've got a lot of "desk junk" to catch up on. It never ends...
Anyway, I just wanted to pop in, show that I'm alive and say "Hey!" and "I miss ya'll!" to all my buddies out there. I've got to run and work on the budget report. Catch ya'll on the flip side!
Comments