Craptastic-ness of bills
Ugh! I hate paying bills. It isn't bad enough that they eat away at my meager income (yeah, I'm talkin' to you, Mr. Mastercard!) but trying to keep up with what is due when is stressful.
Of course it might help if I could actually get my days straight. I just had a panic attack because I was looking at the wrong week of the calendar while thinking about the next round of credit card payments due and thought that I'd missed the date on a couple of them. Duh! This is the 11th, stupidhead, not the 18th!
Doh!
Of course it might help if I could actually get my days straight. I just had a panic attack because I was looking at the wrong week of the calendar while thinking about the next round of credit card payments due and thought that I'd missed the date on a couple of them. Duh! This is the 11th, stupidhead, not the 18th!
Doh!
Comments