Busted!
Ugh! I hate it when folks sneak up to my cubicle. LOL So happens I was being nosy on somebody's MySpace page (my cousin's friend) and the dude from downstairs who already thinks I'm totally goofy/crazy/weird comes up behind me to ask where to deliver the paper I'd ordered.
Of course, me, instead of playing it cool like I don't CARE that I just got caught looking at some guy's MySpace page (and no, not because I was cruisin' for dudes...just curious to figure out which of three guys my cousin is actually dating--or if they're all dating each other. hehehehe) I immediately minimized the page like the dork I am and blushed furiously as I stammered like an IDIOT.
*sigh*
At least it wasn't my boss that busted me, huh?
And maybe that'll teach me to be nosy.
Yeah. Probably not.
Still not sure which guy my cousin's dating, either. Maybe I'll ask him if he comes home for Christmas.
Yeah. Probably not.
Of course, me, instead of playing it cool like I don't CARE that I just got caught looking at some guy's MySpace page (and no, not because I was cruisin' for dudes...just curious to figure out which of three guys my cousin is actually dating--or if they're all dating each other. hehehehe) I immediately minimized the page like the dork I am and blushed furiously as I stammered like an IDIOT.
*sigh*
At least it wasn't my boss that busted me, huh?
And maybe that'll teach me to be nosy.
Yeah. Probably not.
Still not sure which guy my cousin's dating, either. Maybe I'll ask him if he comes home for Christmas.
Yeah. Probably not.
Comments