Not Much To Add
I have nothing going on today. Nada. Except the stupid, annoying, mind numbing roar of the roofers outside our buidling.
Argh!
Anyone else get frustrated when they google an old crush and can't come up with ANYTHING on them? That's just me? Oh.
LOL
No, I'm not turning stalker, it's just this one guy I had a thing for several years ago. He was my hero, of sorts. Slayed a dragon or two for me. (anyone who was conversatin' with me on Drifters or the Ringless thread on eHqn about six years ago might remember me mooning over him.) I came across a mutal friend's Facebook page yesterday and it made me think of him. I did find his Facebook page but some folks don't put ANYTHING of a personal nature on their pages. So. Frustrating to us stalker chicks. hehehehe
Anyway, yeah, he was this really great hero type guy who I actually wasn't supposed to fraternize with because he was a student worker and I was his immediate supervisor. Keep in mind, that six years ago I wasn't 29 and he was a junior. I think. Either way, nothing ever really happened except that I spent a year or two with my head in the clouds wishing he would, I don't know, quit his job so we could go out.
Unfortunately, when he did finally quit his job, he didn't ask me out and I've only seen him a handful of times since then. *sigh*
But I'll always remember him fondly as the man who slayed dragons for me and "risked his job" to make me a birthday card that one time. *dreamy sigh*
And I can't find anything other than his stupid empty Facebook page. I suppose I could friend him on Facebook and see what happens. But the very thought of that makes me want to throw up. LOL
I'm just being silly and nostalgic anyway. Or maybe just silly.
Argh!
Anyone else get frustrated when they google an old crush and can't come up with ANYTHING on them? That's just me? Oh.
LOL
No, I'm not turning stalker, it's just this one guy I had a thing for several years ago. He was my hero, of sorts. Slayed a dragon or two for me. (anyone who was conversatin' with me on Drifters or the Ringless thread on eHqn about six years ago might remember me mooning over him.) I came across a mutal friend's Facebook page yesterday and it made me think of him. I did find his Facebook page but some folks don't put ANYTHING of a personal nature on their pages. So. Frustrating to us stalker chicks. hehehehe
Anyway, yeah, he was this really great hero type guy who I actually wasn't supposed to fraternize with because he was a student worker and I was his immediate supervisor. Keep in mind, that six years ago I wasn't 29 and he was a junior. I think. Either way, nothing ever really happened except that I spent a year or two with my head in the clouds wishing he would, I don't know, quit his job so we could go out.
Unfortunately, when he did finally quit his job, he didn't ask me out and I've only seen him a handful of times since then. *sigh*
But I'll always remember him fondly as the man who slayed dragons for me and "risked his job" to make me a birthday card that one time. *dreamy sigh*
And I can't find anything other than his stupid empty Facebook page. I suppose I could friend him on Facebook and see what happens. But the very thought of that makes me want to throw up. LOL
I'm just being silly and nostalgic anyway. Or maybe just silly.
Comments
Seriously, I know what you mean. People can be so hard to find, especially nowadays, when so many people are constantly on the move. The last time I searched for an old classmate, though, it resulted in my jaw plummeting to the floor when I discovered said classmate was a college professor. Should have heard the resounding chorus of "No way!" when I passed that on to friends!
Oh, and I can do one better on the roofers - the poinding forced on me is coming from the basement, directly under me from the sounds of it. *sigh* Man I hate this place...
I've looked up past boyfriends/crushes on google as well. I know, it makes you feel so desparate for information!